- 3 Italian sausages
- 1/2 lbs (250g) of stracchino cheese or grated mozzarella
- Salt and pepper
- Fennel seeds, chilli peppers or any other spice or herbs you would like to add
- 1 baguette, sliced
1. Take sausages out of casing.
2. On a small bowl combine the sausages, cheese and spices/herbs.
3. Spread the meat on the top of the bread.
4. Bake for 20/30 minutes or until bread is crunchy. Temperature 450f (230C). This recipe is also fabulous if using a barbecue grill or pizza oven.
5. You can top the sausages with peppers, more cheese and any green vegetables.