Cooking with Lucas
Bread, Focaccia and Pizza
3 Italian sausages
1/2 lbs (250g) of stracchino cheese or grated mozzarella
Salt and pepper
Fennel seeds, chilli peppers or any other spice or herbs you would like to add
1 baguette, sliced
1. Take sausages out of casing.
2. On a small bowl combine the sausages, cheese and spices/herbs.
3. Spread the meat on the top of the bread.
4. Bake for 20/30 minutes or until bread is crunchy. Temperature 450f (230C). This recipe is also fabulous if using a barbecue grill or pizza oven.
5. You can top the sausages with peppers, more cheese and any green vegetables.
January 02, 2023
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest