* 4 Fresh tomatoes, chopped and without seeds
* 1 table spoon oregano
* 1 teaspoon salt
* Pepper, to taste
* 4 table spoons olive oil
* Hard bread, made with semolina, sliced and toasted
* 2 Garlic, cloves
* ½ cup Olive paste (you can find in Italian grocery shops, is very similar to Tapenade. If you can find this, just buy your favorite olives and blend in a food processor).
1. In a bowl mix the chopped tomatoes, oregano, salt, pepper and olive oil;
2. Rub garlic on the toasted bread;
3. Spread the olive paste then add the tomatoes on the top of the bread;
4. It is best served immediately, while it is still hot.