3 eggs 1/2 cup of sugar 1/2 pound of Mascarpone 1/4 cup of Limoncello 1 package Lady fingers cookies 500g Strawberries
1. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer with whisk attachment, beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale, about 5 minutes.
2. Add mascarpone cheese and fold until smooth into the eggs cream. In a separate bowl, whisk the white eggs until peaks.
3. Mix the eggwhites and the mascarpone cream creating the Tiramisu cream cream.In a small shallow dish, add Limoncello.
4. Dip each ladyfinger into limoncello for only 3 seconds. Letting the ladyfingers soak too long will cause them to fall apart. 5. Arrange half of soaked ladyfingers in bottom of a 7x11 inch dish.
6. Spread half of tiramisu cream mixture over ladyfingers, then half of the tiramisu cream Repeat layers and add chopped strawberries. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, until set. Serve with strawberries on top!