3 eggs 1/2 cup of sugar 1/2 pound of Mascarpone or Philadelphia cream cheese 1/2 cup heavy cream 1/4 cup of Limoncello 1 package Lady fingers cookies 500g Strawberries
1. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer with whisk attachment, beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale, about 5 minutes.
2. Add mascarpone cheese and fold until smooth into the eggs cream. In a separate bowl, whisk the white eggs until peaks and in another bowl whisk the heavy cream until peaks.
3. Mix the eggwhites, whipping cream and the mascarpone cream creating the Tiramisu mix.In a small shallow dish, add Limoncello with water. Half limoncello and half water.
4. Dip each ladyfinger into limoncello for only 3 seconds. Letting the ladyfingers soak too long will cause them to fall apart. 5. Arrange half of soaked ladyfingers in bottom of a 7x11 inch dish.
6. Spread half of tiramisu cream mixture over ladyfingers, then half of the tiramisu cream Repeat layers and add chopped strawberries. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, until set. Serve with strawberries on top!
400g of chopped tomatoes from the can or without skin and seeds
4 tbsps balsamic vinegar
1-2 tsps smoked paprika
1-2 tsps brown sugar
150g chorizo ring
A Hand of Parsley
For the aïoli:
3 garlic cloves
2 egg yolks
1 tsps dijon mustard
275ml olive oil
¼ lemon (optional)
Step 1: Preheat oven to 220˚C/fan 200˚C/425˚F/gas mark 7. Season potatoes with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Roast for 20 minutes.
Step 2: Pour the chopped tomatoes into a pan over a medium heat. Add the vinegar, paprika and sugar to taste, a drizzle of oil, and salt and pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes.
Step 3: Peel garlic cloves for the aïoli, blitz in a food processor with egg yolks and mustard. Keeping the processor running, slowly add half the oil then add the rest in a steady drizzle. Add a squeeze of lemon juice, if using.
Step 4: Peel and chop chorizo into chunky pieces and stir into the tomato sauce. Cook for five minutes then pour over the hot potatoes and top with aïoli, tear over parsley leaves and serve.