1/2 cup pancetta , smoked, chopped
1 lb chicken breast in fillets
salt and pepper
4 tablespoons lemon juice , freshly squeezed
2 tablespoons wine
3 tablespoons butter , softened but not melted
1/2 cup of capers
2 tablespoons parsley , fresh, chopped
- Cook pancetta and capers in a skillet until brown.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the large frying pan until very hot, add olive oil and immediately add chicken breast. Cook on high heat, about 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from the skillet.
- Add 3 tablespoons lemon juice and maybe 2 more tablespoons white wine. Scrape the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from heat, add softened butter (but not melted) - to create a creamy sauce. Add chopped pancetta. Add back chicken. Top with chopped parsley. Serve with fried red peppers or potatoes.