- 1 cup peeled garlic
- 1 cup raw peeled almonds (if using it)
- 3 cups olive oil
- 2 tbsp of herbs of your choice (Thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano or mint)
- 2 cups full fat greek yogurt
- 1 lemon use the zest for the confit and the juice for the sauce.
1. Combine the garlic, almonds (if using it), herbs, lemon zest and olive oil into a sauce pan. Simmer for one hour or until the garlic become brown.
2. Remove the lemon zest and using a blender mix the all the ingredients except the lemon zest.
3. Add more olive oil if you would like the texture to be runnier.
Garlic confit sauce with greek yogurt