3/4 cup of sugar
1/2 pound of Mascarpone
1/4 cup of strong coffee
1 package Lady fingers cookies
1. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer with whisk attachment, beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale, about 5 minutes. Add mascarpone cheese and beat until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the white eggs until peaks. Mix everthing creating the Mascarpone cream.
3. In a small shallow dish, add espresso and amaretto. Dip each ladyfinger into espresso for only 5 seconds. Letting the ladyfingers soak too long will cause them to fall apart.
4. Arrange half of soaked ladyfingers in bottom of a 7x11 inch dish. Spread half of tiramisu cream mixture over ladyfingers, then half of the tiramisu cream Repeat layers and sprinkle with cocoa.
5. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, until set.