- 90g/3.2oz black truffle paste or three or four black truffles
- 1 cup parmigiano cheese, grated or 1 cup taleggio cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream or mascarpone
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. On medium heat combine wine with truffle paste and let it cook for three minutes.
2. Add cream and let cook for another three minutes.
3. Combine cheese, salt and pepper and mix vigourosly.
4. Toss pasta and stir it very well. You might need to combine some pasta water in order to make the sauce a bit thiner.
5. Serve with shaved truffles on the top of each plate.