Cooking with Lucas events in Pismo beach! :)
Classes are open to everyone.
- Focaccia with Rosemary
- Pear ravioli stuffed served with parmigiano, walnuts and Parma ham sauce
- Chicken alla Cacciatore
- Herbs bread
- Fresh Pasta
- Antique recipe of a spicy sausage ragu with a perfume of cinnamon
- Risotto with Asparagus and Lemon
- Amaretto cheese cake
- Cheese bread rolls with garlic and oregano
- Fresh pasta made with spinach
- Authentic Bolognese sauce with Almonds
- Chicken stuffed with pears, rolled with Parma ham served in Asiago cheese sauce
- Panna cota with toffee and chocolate
The price is 100USD per person, but if you sign up for two classes the price is 90USD per class and if you sign up for three classes the cost is just 80USD! Class is hands and very intimate. On each class we will host maximum 10 participants.
Cheese class with wine tasting (Max 15pp USD60)
On this class we will taste five diferent Italian cheeses and talk about them. We will also taste three Italian wines. On the end of the event it will be served a Fresh pasta with four cheeses sauce and for dessert an Italian Cheese cake made with Ricotta cheese.